- Our return policy lasts 30 days from delivery date. If 30 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- The return policy does not apply to any products that have been custom-made or personalized.
- Due to personal nature of the product, return policy does not apply to fabric face masks.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable
To complete your return:
- Use the Contact Form on our Contact Page
- Send message requesting RMA for specific product, include order number and email used in original purchase.
- Within 48 hours you will receive an RMA #
- Ship your product to our Return Center (see address below)
- Once Merchandise has been received and inspected, a refund will be issued.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any item not in its original condition, packaging is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges (if applicable)
If you would like to exchange the item for another item or a different size/color, please contact us to request the exchange. We will send you instructions on returning your item. Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the replacement shipment status.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
Please note that refunds may take 2-4 days to appear on your credit card statement. If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us by using our contact form.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.